SL400X ONE WORLD MOBILE DTV RECEIVER
Saankhya Labs’ SL400x is designed to be the most technologically advanced and highly integrated single chip Mobile DTV Receiver in the industry. The full featured front-end System on Chip (SOC) integrates UHF RF tuner, baseband DTV demodulator, FEC decoder, de-interleaver memory and Analog to Digital Converter (ADC) in a single chip.
SL400x will be the industry’s first Software Defined Radio (SDR) based TV Receiver that supports all the leading Mobile TV standards including the upcoming ATSC 3.x. With focus on ‘Mobile-First’, the SOC is designed to deliver high performance in static, mobile and multipath environments.
Powered by Saankhya Labs’ award-winning, patented SDR architecture, SL400x is a power efficient, small foot print device targeted for use in a variety of DTV receiver applications that includes Mobile phones and Tablets.
Additionally, the SOC also supports Advanced Emergency Alert to aid and assist in deployment of Advanced Warning and Response network infrastructure across the world.
- Fully programmable SDR architecture based Mobile TV receiver chip
- Capability to support all leading mobile TV transmission standards through firmware
- Efficient hardware/software partitioning provides software upgrade path for evolving standards such as ATSC 3.x
- Integrated high performance multi-standard UHF tuner for mobile TV applications
- Integrated high performance Tuner
- Low power, high performance & small footprint device
- UHF range from 470 to 700 MHz
- Input channel bandwidth of 6/7/8 MHz
- FFT size 2/8/16K
- Wide range of guard intervals
- Standard and non-standard carrier Modulation schemes such as BPSK, QPSK, 16/32/64 QAM
- All FEC code-rates & types for LDPC & BCH
- All Time De-interleaving modes with integrated low power memory
- Multiplexing modes – TDM & FDM
- 0 ALP processing
- Digital adjacent channel rejection filters
- Programmable matched filters to compensate for carrier frequency offsets
- Core Layer parameters selectable based on power/data rate tradeoffs
- Future-proof Bootstrap support with ability for software upgradability
- Mobility with high speed Doppler support
- Monitoring of parameters such as RSSI, C/N, BER, PER etc
- Mobile TV – ATSC 3.x, DVB-T2-Lite, ISDB-T 1-seg, CMMB, DTM-B
- Standard SDIO/SPI interface to application processor/TV SoC
- Transport Stream (TS) Serial interface
- I2C / SPI master/slave interface for programming and control path from external processor and other components
- RF interface to antenna
- Sampling in 2018